Statement of Faith
- That the Holy Scriptures are God breathed and are the revealed will of God
- In the one, true God revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ – God who became flesh and dwelt among us
- In His virgin birth; sinless life; miraculous feats; His death on the cross to atone for our sins; and His bodily resurrection, ascension and future return to earth as King of Kings.
- Man was created in God’s very image and was given authority over all the earth. By man’s voluntary transgression however he fell from his lofty position and his only hope is in the saving work of Christ.
- That salvation is by grace through faith in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit is an endowment of power separate from and subsequent to salvation.
- That the Church is the Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part. The mission and message of the Church is the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- That those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ do not have relationship with God and will suffer eternal separation from Him at the final judgment.
- That total prosperity (spiritual, mental, physical, financial and social) is available to all believers.
- That Jesus is coming again to gather all His saints to heaven where they will dwell with Him eternally.