Where people learn to Serve OthersWELCOME TO LORD’S BIBLE COLLEGE AND SEMINARY Islamabad, PAKISTAN 44000
Lord’s Bible College & Seminary began with the vision of one person. It soon became the vision of many. The foucers aims to provide both theological and practical religious training. Group seminar and classes are regular parts of the educational program. Individual efforts, in the form of theses preparation become the basis for advanced theological degrees. The end result is a challenging atmosphere where questions can be raised and discussed and our individual faith in Jesus Christ strengthened. We invite you to become involved in the educational possibilities existing for yourself at Lord’s Bible College & Seminary.PURPOSE
- At Lord’s Bible College & Seminary, from evangelical and interdenominational perspectives, to cultivate evangelistic workers for the un-reached people who do not see the everlasting Christ?
- To cultivate Gospel ministry as pastors, preachers, evangelists, teachers, missionaries and dedicated people for the Christian Church.
- LBCS believes that the Bible as the Old and New Testament is a criteria of faith and life which is inspired from God.
- The God as Trinity is the Lord of universe who creates the heaven and earth and all things, lead history, save the mankind.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was incarnated of the Word. He showed the love, the power of God and the way of salvation though his life, cross and resurrection.
- The Holy Spirit as the spirit of God supplies the life to all things, lead human being through the way of salvation.
- The human being of east and west, old and new, be saved by the omnipresent everlasting Christ who had become flesh.
- The kingdom of God will be revealed at the end of history. Human beings have eternal life in the kingdom of God.
- God has revealed freely himself as he will send his servant to the world according to work through his church which he established
- Evangelical and inter-denominational.
- Challenging Theological academic standards.
- Focused on the development of Christ-like character.
- Practical ministry training, including outreach and mission.