To give every student an equal opportunity for his wholesome growth with a quality and creative education, we commit ourselves to impart knowledge with values. Such a growth which is evidently physical will also be intellectual, spiritual, formative and instructive to make them more useful members of society with proper moral values, motivated to serve society and to help in the uplifting of the under privileged. To this we commit:
• To produce patriotic, self-disciplined and committed citizens, free from prejudices and discrimination based on sex, religion, caste or status and characterized by respect for the dignity of each other.
• To strive to help meet the demands of our National goals and aspirations through an academic curriculum balanced by co and extra-curricular activities, geared towards the current needs of the nation and grow into selfless and responsive agents of change, when required, for the uplift of the quality of human life.
• To promote leadership by encouraging students to see issues from a variety of viewpoints and to make mature choices based on justice and selflessness.
• To assist with the building and enriching of a spirit of dedicated service among the staff members, students and parents.
• To ensure that the staff exercise a unique role and have a special responsibility in the success of the school (of each student).
• To regularly meet and dialogue with the parents, thus communicating our education programme to them and seek their active involvement.
Our vision is to work cooperatively for the realization of the millennium development goals by imparting quality education to all, especially to the poor and marginalized, in order to transform our nation into a model society, a new heaven and a earth based upon universal values of justice, love, peace and freedom.
Our committed focus is on education for life, integrity of creation and development of the whole person, stressing moral values such as self-esteem, human dignity of each person, tolerance, spirit of services and social justice.